Where are the high crime areas in Phoenix?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Phoenix, AZ
- Central City. Population 55,934. 238 %
- Alahambra. Population 134,116. 95 %
- Encanto. Population 54,597. 64 %
- South Mountain. Population 123,300. 21 %
- North Mountain. Population 169,088. 20 %
- Maryvale. Population 224,370. 14 %
- Estrella. Population 90,255.
- Camelback East. Population 144,021.
What are the safe areas in Phoenix?
Five of the Safest Neighborhoods to live in Phoenix, Arizona
- Desert View: A lush part of town with beautiful, sprawling scenic desert views (hence the name,) this neighborhood combines both nature and urban living.
- North Gateway.
- Deer Valley.
- Paradise Valley.
- Ahwatukee Foothills.
Is crime going up in Phoenix?
Since the start of the year, there have been 31,789 crimes reported in Phoenix. But back in October, the Phoenix police department reported a spike, that resulted in an increase of more than 44% in homicides from 2019.
What is the nicest part of Phoenix?
- Arcadia. The Arcadia neighborhood is one of the most desirable addresses in Phoenix.
- Central Phoenix. Central Phoenix, or CenPho, as the hipsters like to call it, is the nexus of the city’s art and culture scene.
- Downtown Phoenix.
- Roosevelt Row (RoRo)
What suburb in NSW has the highest crime rate?
According to NSW crime statistics by suburb here are the most dangerous suburbs in Sydney….
- Blacktown: 4139. blacktowncitycouncil View Profile.
- Sydney City: 3863.
- Central Coast: 3011.
- Perith: 2572.
- Canterbury-Bankstown: 2338.
- Liverpool: 1786.
How safe is Phoenix AZ?
With a crime rate of 40 per one thousand residents, Phoenix has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities.
Is there a crime map in Phoenix AZ?
Sign up for local SpotCrime alerts. The Phoenix crime map provides a detailed overview of all crimes in Phoenix as reported by the local law enforcement agency. Based on the color coded legend above, the crime map outlines the areas with lower crime compared to the areas with higher crime.
When was the last crime in Phoenix AZ?
Date & Last Updated: This data reflects the 2019 calendar year and was released from the FBI in September, 2020; this is the most current data available. Crime map data by SpotCrime. Sign up for local SpotCrime alerts. The Phoenix crime map provides a detailed overview of all crimes in Phoenix as reported by the local law enforcement agency.
Who is the owner of Community Crime Map?
Communitycrimemap.com is a program operated by LexisNexis through a government contract with the City of Phoenix. The following does not constitute an endorsement of LexisNexis, its products or its services.
Which is the most visited crime mapping website?
As the most visited crime mapping website, SpotCrime allows you to easily look up city and county crime data and reports — all the way down to local neighborhood statistics. We collect relevant crime data from police agencies and validated sources to plot it on a Google map.