What is the best Sauvignon Blanc for the money?
10 Top-Rated Sauvignon Blancs for $20 or Less
- Heritance 2017 Sauvignon Blanc (Napa Valley); $18, 92 points.
- Nautilus 2018 Sauvignon Blanc (Marlborough); $20, 91 points.
- Cape Mentelle 2017 Sauvignon Blanc-Semillon (Margaret River); $19, 90 points.
- Paul Cluver 2018 Sauvignon Blanc (Elgin); $17, 90 points.
Is Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough sweet?
Is Sauvignon Blanc sweet or dry? Sauvignon Blanc is usually made as a dry, still white wine. However, some producers in Marlborough, New Zealand make sparkling wine with it or leave a touch of sugar for richness.
What is the best sauvignon blanc from New Zealand?
Best New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
- Cottesbrook Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. 4.3 out of 5 stars.
- Fire Road Sauvignon Blanc. 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- Dog Point Sauvignon Blanc.
- Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc Private Bin.
- Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc.
- Giesen Sauvignon Blanc.
- Monkey Bay Sauvignon Blanc.
- Dashwood Sauvignon Blanc.
Where does the secret stone wine come from?
Secret Stone vineyards are grown from the same earth as the greenstone in Marlborough’s Wairau Valley. The pure, elegant flavours of our wines reflect the natural properties of this sacred stone. Secret Stone is named after the rare and precious greenstone found in the South Island of New Zealand.
Where are secret stone vineyards in New Zealand?
Secret Stone vineyards are grown from the same earth as the greenstone in the Wairau Valley at the heart of Marlborough, New Zealand’s premier wine region. The pure, elegant flavours of our wines reflect the natural properties of this sacred stone.
Where did the secret stone get its name?
Secret Stone is named after the rare and precious greenstone found in the South Island of New Zealand. This greenstone is crafted into beautiful carvings that are passed on from one generation to the next.