What do you say on holiday season?
Short & Simple Holiday Greetings
- Happy holidays from our house to yours.
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Merry everything & happy always.
- Hoping your holidays are filled with love, family and happiness.
- Happy 2021!
- Best wishes for a New Year filled with love, happiness and success.
How do you wish someone a good holiday season?
Business Holiday Card Messages
- Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year.
- Happy Holidays and warm wishes for 2020!
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
- Wishing you a bright 2020 from your friends at [company name].
- Wishing you a Happy New Year!
- May this good cheer last throughout the year.
Can you say Happy Christmas?
Does anyone say “Happy Christmas”? Yes! For starters, it’s important to note that “Happy Christmas” hasn’t faded completely—it’s still widely used in England. This is believed to be because “happy” took on a higher class connotation than “merry,” which was associated with the rowdiness of the lower classes.
How do you wish a summer holiday?
We wish you a safe and happy summer! May you and your family have a happy and healthy summer! Thank you for a fabulous year. Hope your summer is filled with reading, writing, and most of all…fun!
How do you reply to a season greeting?
- “And (also) to you!”
- You too!
- Thanks, same to you!
- Happy New Year to you and yours (when you want to extend the wishes to the other person’s family)
Is it a happy holiday or Happy Holidays?
[Have a] Happy Holiday! This is different to the US idiomatic valediction “Happy Holidays!”, but has the same meaning; and it would be fully understood by the listener as being a farewell before a vacation begins. Happy Holidays is used only around Christmas in the USA.
Should I say Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays?
In general, “Happy Holidays” is accepted as the broadest and most inclusive greeting at this time of year. If you know someone celebrates Christmas you can go with “Merry Christmas,” but ’tis the season for interacting with strangers (selling to them, buying from them, bumping into them on your way out of Target).
What is the proper holiday greeting?
“I’m thinking of you, especially during the holidays.” “I imagine this holiday is tough for you. How are you doing today?” “This might not be your best holiday ever, but I’m thinking of you and wishing you the best New Year possible.”
What to write in holiday greeting cards?
This is a list of greetings that can be written in a standard holiday card and given to pretty much anyone – no matter their religion, beliefs or traditions: “Warmest wishes of the season from our family to yours.” “May peace, good will and happiness follow you this holiday season.” “Wishing you and your family joy and peace for the holidays.”
How to bring meaning to this holiday season?
and giving charitably feels even better.
What is a holiday greeting?
Holiday greetings are a selection of goodwill greetings used around the world to address strangers, family, coworkers or friends during the Christmas and holiday season, which spans an approximate timeframe of late November through January.