Is Sixt car rental reliable?
Sixt is rated 5 in a 5 point scale from 6 car rental reviews. The absolute best car rental service I have ever had! From the moment of checking online for information to the moment of leaving the shuttle at the airport! Thank you!
What is the best car rental company in Germany?
Best Car Rental Companies in Germany
- #1 – Sixt (9.1/10) ?
- #2 – Alamo (8.6/10) ?
- #3 – Europcar (8.5/10) ?
- #4 – Avis (8.4/10) ?
- #5 – Budget (8.3/10) ?
- #6 – Enterprise (8.1/10) ?
- #7 – Hertz (8.0/10) ?
- #8 – Buchbinder / Global Rent a Car (7.9/10) ?
Which is better Europcar or Sixt?
TL;DR: Our verdict. While Europcar might be the bigger name with more premium vehicles in its suite, Sixt wins the battle in our eyes with its much more affordable hire costs, cheaper excess for large vehicles, fee-free cancellation policy and wider acceptance of cash as a payment option.
Do Sixt rental cars have trackers?
This technology lets Sixt locate cars within its fleet. Here’s how it looks in the fine print: You acknowledge that the Vehicle may be equipped with a telematics device, global positioning satellite (“GPS”) technology, electronic locator device, and/or event data recorder.
What is the best car rental site?
The Best Car Rental Booking Sites in the U.S. and Europe
- Low-cost car rental booking sites Alamo, Payless, and Thrifty.
- Sixt Car Rentals.
- AARP’s discount with Avis, Budget, and Payless.
What is the cheapest car rental in Germany?
Cheap Car Rental in Germany
- Opel Adam or similar (mini class) – $16/day.
- Volkswagen Polo or similar (economy class) – $17/day.
- Ford Focus or similar (compact class) – $19/day.
- Citroen C4 Cactus or similar (compact class) – $20/day.
- Bmw 1 Series or similar (intermediate class) – $25/day.
How much does it cost to rent a car for a month in Germany?
On average a rental car in Germany costs $1,079 per month ($36 per day).
What is the best car rental company in Italy?
Best Car Rental Companies in Italy
- #1 – Sixt (8.4/10) ?
- #2 – Autovia Car Rental / Ecovia (8.0/10) ?
- #3 – Enterprise / Locauto (7.3/10) ?
- #5 – National (7.1/10) ?
- #6 – Europcar & Keddy (7.1/10) ?
- #7 – Noleggiare (6.7/10) ?
- #8 – Hertz (6.6/10) ?
- #9 – Dollar and Thrifty (6.6/10) ?
Where can I rent a car in Munich?
SIXT is committed to keeping you on the road safely and securely. Terminalstr. Mitte/MWZ, 85356 München What makes SIXT Munich Airport so special? Our convenient location makes it easy for you to rent a car and pick it up directly from Munich International Airport (MUC).
Where to return a Sixt car in Munich?
At the end of the rental contract the Sixt vehicle should be returned to an area located opposite parking lot P26, just north of parking lot P9. The keys and documents should be left inside the vehicle, where the Sixt service team can retrieve them. The Sixt Munich fleet can supply an amazing range of cars for all tastes, requirements and budgets.
How long does it take to rent a car in Germany?
* SIXT best deals are subject to availability at participating SIXT locations in Germany and are valid for rentals with a length of rental of 7 days or more. This offer is subject to change without notice and all rentals are subject to SIXT standard terms and conditions.
What kind of car can I rent from Sixt?
It is also possible to book satellite navigation systems with most vehicles supplied by Sixt Munich Airport. Other car types from the Economy and Compact range include the VW Polo, the Peugeot 308, which can also be supplied as a station wagon version and the VW Golf, which comes with unlimited free kilometers included in the rental package.