How do you use Kiko wet and dry eyeshadow?
To play up your eye makeup, add eyeliner using an eye pencil or eye liner. For colour that pops, apply the eyeshadow wet with a few drops of Mixing Solution. Close the product after use. 1 – Remove the eyeshadow from the single-shade compact by sticking the end of a paperclip in the hole in the back of the case.
How do you make your makeup look natural with eyeshadow?
How to Apply Natural-Looking Eye Shadow: The Complete Tutorial
- STEP 1: APPLY EYE PRIMER.
- STEP 2: APPLY TAUPE EYE SHADOW.
- STEP 3: ADD DIMENSION FOR BRIGHT EYES.
- STEP 4: SHAPE EYES WITH EYELINER.
- STEP 5: FINISH WITH MASCARA.
- STEP 1: START WITH EYE PRIMER.
- STEP 2: APPLY OLIVE EYE SHADOW.
- STEP 3: LINE YOUR UPPER LASH LINE IN OLIVE.
How do you use the Kiko contour stick?
Perfect for contouring. Sculpt the face by applying and blending the Sculpting Touch Creamy Stick Contour below the cheekbones, along the jawline, on the temples, close to the hairline, on the upper part of the forehead and on the sides of the nose. Apply and blend the product using your fingers or the Face 107 brush.
How do you make your eyeshadow look wet?
Use a dense eye shadow brush to apply the lip gloss over top of your eye shadow to bring a wet eyeshadow look to life. Remember, there’s no need for too much gloss—a little bit goes a long way! And there you have it!
What is the best glitter eyeshadow?
Read on for the best glitter eyeshadow palettes.
- Best Overall: Viseart Eyeshadow Palette in Metallic Finish.
- Best Budget: Lamora Pro Eyeshadow Palette in Nude Exposed.
- Best Drugstore: Rimmel London Magnif’Eyes Eyeshadow Palette in Jewel Rocks.
- Best Splurge: Pat McGrath Mothership III Subversive Palette.
Should I wear eyeliner on my bottom lid?
Overdoing it on the bottom lid. Heavily lining your lower lid — especially with a very dark color — can make your eyes look smaller, says Mary Clarke, a product analyst in the Good Housekeeping Research Institute beauty lab. Plus, you’re more likely to end up with under-eye smudges.
How far up do you put eyeshadow?
4. Up & Out = Winner. When applying eye makeup blend the shadow up towards the tail of your brow. Concentrate the majority of the pigment on the outer corner and then blend and diffuse the colour up and out, this will give the flattering illusion of a lifted eye.