How do you put links in your Tumblr description on mobile?
To add to your description, simply type something in the box. Replace “http://quickguide.tumblr.com/” with the website you want people to go to (make sure you include the http:// part, or the link won’t work), and replace “Link to Quick Guide” with words you want people to see.
How do you add tags to your Tumblr description?
Just add /tagged/mytag to the end of your blog URL, but replace “mytag” with the tag you want to use. For tags with multiple words, use an underscore, plus sign, or dash in between each word (i.e., /tagged/bubble_tea, /tagged/bubble+tea, /tagged/bubble-tea). Choose a name for your new page in the “Page title” field.
How do you embed a link in text?
Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu. In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box. Note: If you don’t see the Address box, make sure Existing File or Web Page is selected under Link to.
How do you write a Masterlist?
Tuesday Tutorial: How To Make a Masterlist
- Create a new text post.
- Type out the title of your story/stories.
- Go to the story post.
- Now go back to your text post and highlight what you want to be linked.
- Paste your link in the prompt that comes up and hit Done.
- Rinse and repeat until all your stories are linked!!
How do I make a master list?
writer + ranter
- Step 1: Open tumblr on a computer or laptop.
- Step 2: Create a new post using the ‘Text’ option.
- Step 3: Title your masterlist.
- Step 4: Create a heading.
- Step 5: If you write for multiple fandoms, I would start by titling each one.
- Step 6: Separate your writing by style.
How do I create an imbedded link?
To insert a web link:
- Type the text you want to use for the link.
- Highlight the text.
- Click , Insert Hyperlink.
- In URL of linked page or file field, type in the URL for the site to which you are linking (if external).
- Select an Anchor, if desired.
- Type a Title.
- Click Insert.
How do I get an embed link?
Video on Your Website: How to Place an Embed Code
- In your web browser, log in to your video hosting service.
- Find the video you want to embed, and click the video name.
- Click the Embed link below the player.
- On the next screen, select these options:
How can I add a link to my Tumblr blog?
1. Log into Tumblr and click on the ’ human ’ cog icon and Select your blog from the right-hand column. 2. Click the Edit appearance option. 3. Click Edit theme I’ve highlighted the box where you can add your description. To add to your description, simply type something in the box. When you want to add links, copy and paste this into your box:
How do you put a link in a description on Tumblr?
There is a way to embed the link within words so that people can click on the words and it takes them to the piece. Usually people use the title of their work, but you can write whatever you’d like for the link to be embedded in. Highlight the text with your mouse, and the tumblr text editing bar will appear.
How do I connect my Tumblr to my Twitter account?
Connecting to Twitter. Connecting your Twitter and Tumblr accounts. In the app: Tap the account tab. Tap the gear icon. Choose “Linked accounts” and follow the directions.
How to add links to your Tumblr bio with an easy code?
It’s easy to add links to your Tumblr bio on a computer. To add links to your Tumblr bio, you’ll need to use a simple HTML code. Tumblr doesn’t give you any sort of built-in way to add links yourself, so you’ll have to copy and paste the code in manually.