How do you get the sneaky stuff on Facebook?
Click the three-dot ellipsis menu icon and select Message Requests. Then you’ll see all sorts of messages from strangers. There may be an entry called See Spam showing those who tried to contact you, but who’ve likely been kicked off the service after being reported by others.
How can I be cool on Facebook?
How to Be Cool on Facebook
- 1 Pick a sharp profile picture that flatters your features.
- 2 Use a cover photo that shows your interests.
- 3 Write a few keywords that describe your unique personality.
- 4 Post original updates.
- 5 Skip common updates or app invites.
- 6 Limit your daily posts to 1 or 2 a day.
How do I get the most out of Facebook?
10 clever ways to get more Facebook likes
- Develop a smart Facebook marketing strategy.
- Craft a great Page.
- Make your Facebook Page easy to find.
- Post relevant, high-quality content.
- Engage consistently and at the right times.
- Host a Facebook contest.
- Engage with other brands and communities on Facebook.
How can I use Facebook like a pro?
Use Facebook Like a Pro with These 7 Tips and Tricks
- Save Posts to View Later.
- Use Facebook’s “On This Day” Feature.
- Check Activity Log.
- Post in Multiple Languages.
- View Your Profile as Another Person.
- Post Only for Specific People.
- Keep Tabs on Your Friends.
How can I make my Facebook profile beautiful?
Here are five simple tips for creating a more attractive and interesting online persona through Facebook:
- Tip 1: Know who you are and have a clear message.
- Tip 2: Pick An Appropriate Profile Photo.
- Tip 3: Don’t Say Something, Show It.
- Tip 4: Set The Right Privacy Settings.
- Tip 5: Block Applications And Delete Wall Posts.