How do you appreciate a dance performance?
“A beautiful performance, very emotional and moving.” “You have great charisma – please keep this, as this will distinguish you from other dancers.” “You put your heart and soul into the dance. Very gifted, well done!”
How do you introduce a dance performance on stage?
But, before we begin the performance, I’d like to welcome on stage our honourable chief guest, who has taken time out of their busy schedule to attend our event. On this particular day, we couldn’t have asked for anything more. I am confident that our students will benefit greatly from their presence.
How do you give a compliment?
How to Give Sincere Compliments
- Link your compliment to something you genuinely feel.
- Then, think about why you appreciate that quality.
- Be authentic and specific, not hyperbolic.
- Done right, even seemingly superficial compliments can make someone’s day.
- Compliment your favorite traits in your romantic partner.
How do you appreciate a good write up?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
How do you introduce a song in performance?
- Ask for a Written Introduction from the Performer or Singer, If You Can.
- Write Down the Introduction.
- Confirm Unfamiliar Pronunciations.
- Think of Your Audience On What To Say About The Performance.
- Welcome the Performer on-stage.
- Let the Performer Take It From You.
How do you thank after a dance performance?
“(It was) very easy to connect with the music and dance. The performers were wonderful and did a great job. You could relate to their enthusiasm and joy. Thank you for your hard work and a beautiful performance right in my neighborhood at Mears Park.