How do I install my HP Photosmart 5520 printer?
HP Deskjet, Photosmart 5520 Printers – First Time Printer Setup
- Step 1: Remove the printer from the box.
- Step 2: Connect the power cord and set your preferences.
- Step 3: Load paper into the input tray.
- Step 4: Install the ink cartridges.
- Step 5: Align the printer.
- Step 6: Install the printer software.
How do I connect my HP Photosmart 5520 to my computer?
Quick steps to establish a connectivity with wireless network
- Make sure the printer is turned ON.
- Load sufficient paper into the input tray.
- On your computer, go to Devices settings.
- Open the Printers list.
- Go to the Start menu and click on Settings.
- Click on Devices and then open Printers and Scanners.
Is HP PhotoSmart 5520 an inkjet printer?
The Photosmart 5520 Wireless Color e-All-In-One Inkjet Printer from HP prints 11 pages/minute in black and 8 pages/minute in color (ISO standard). The printer’s 1200dpi optical resolution and provides high quality prints with sharp detail right at home.
Is HP PhotoSmart 5520 a laser printer?
How do I scan from my HP PhotoSmart 5520 to my computer?
For activating scanner:
- Search Windows for your printer model name, and click the printer name in the list of results, HP Printer Assistant opens.
- Click Scanner Actions, and then click Manage Scan to Computer.
- Click Enable to activate the scan to computer option.
- Click the box next to.
How do I connect my HP Photosmart printer to my computer?
How to connect a printer via wired USB cable
- Step 1: Open windows setting. At the bottom left of your screen, click the Windows icon to reveal your Start Menu.
- Step 2: Access devices. Within the first row of your Windows settings, find and click the icon labeled “Devices”
- Step 3: Connect your printer.