How do I find local sponsorships?
How to Get Local Businesses to Sponsor Your Event
- Know who to ask. Use your inner circle to find the best leads to potential sponsors.
- Learn how to make a pitch.
- Know your talking points.
- Be clear.
- Be open.
- Think big.
- A “no” is not a rejection.
- Build your relationship.
What companies are offering sponsorships?
The List of Top 60 Corporate Sponsors in the U.S.
- Wells Fargo – 2.89%
- Marriott – 1.63%
- Dick’s Sporting Goods – 1.39%
- Whole Foods Market – 1.3%
- State Farm – 1.07%
- Pepsi – 0.98%
- US Bank – 0.97%
- Bank of America – 0.92%
How can I get someone to sponsor me?
Have a great sponsor proposal.
- Start with a story. It could be your story, or the story of someone whose life you changed.
- Describe what you do. This is your mission statement.
- Describe your demographics.
- Create an advisory board.
- Ask for the money.
- Promise deliverables.
- Don’t sell yourself short.
What are sponsorship packages?
A sponsorship package is an agreement that implies the support of an event or an activity by an external brand. Since the ultimate goal of event organisation is bringing value to the people that attend it, aligning your sponsorship package with the interests of your audience is critical.
How is Comcast giving back to the community?
Comcast employees are giving back to the community by participating in Comcast Cares Day. In 2012, more than 75,000 volunteers participated in 660 projects nationwide. The company is also matching the employees’ charitable contributions. The applications for grants are accepted online.
Where can I apply for Comcast Foundation grants?
The company is also matching the employees’ charitable contributions. The applications for grants are accepted online.
When did the Comcast Foundation get its start?
Comcast Foundation was established in 1999 and since then it has contributed nearly $158 million for charitable activities in the following areas: expanding digital literacy, promoting community service and building tomorrow’s leaders.