How can I restart my iPhone 4s without the power button?
How To Restart An iPhone Without The Power Button In iOS 11
- Tap the virtual AssistiveTouch button.
- Tap the Device icon .
- Tap the More icon .
- Tap the Restart icon .
- Tap Restart when the alert appears on your iPhone’s display.
- Your iPhone turn off, then back on after about 30 seconds.
How do I hard reset my iPhone 4s using the keyboard?
Hard Reset iPhone 4s Using Hardware Buttons
- To do a hard reset or force restart on your iPhone 4s press the Sleep/Wake/Power button + Home Button at the same time and hold it for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see the Apple logo on your iPhone 4s.
What does hard restart do to iPhone?
Hard resetting means removing everything that is on your iPhone. Performing a hard reset wipes out all the data from your device. On the flip side, soft reset pertains to simply turning off your phone and restarting it.
How do I force my iPhone 4S to turn off?
- Press and hold the Power button (top edge) until ‘slide to power off’ appears then release. If the device is unresponsive, attempt the alternate method.
- Slide the Power switch right.
- With the device powered off, press and hold the Power button until the Apple logo appears then release.
How do you fix an iPhone 4S that wont turn on?
Perform a force restart
- Press and hold the Home button.
- While holding the Home button, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button.
- Continue holding both buttons for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears.
How can I restore my iPhone 4s?
DFU Mode APPLE iPhone 4S
- Power off your iPhone.
- Next please connect to your laptop or PC.
- Then press and hold 2 buttons: Home button + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- Now release only Power button, but please hold on Home button for 10 seconds.
- After that your iTunes should detect your iPhone in Recovery Mode.
How do you fix a frozen iPhone 4?
To reset the phone, hold down the “Sleep/Wake” button and the “Home” button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears. This should take about 10 seconds. When the logo appears, let go of both buttons and wait for the phone to reset. Resetting the phone does not harm your data.
Why is my iPhone 4S not turning on?
If the phone is unresponsive, try to power on the phone by holding the power button for about 2 seconds. If this does not work, then attempt to restart the iphone by holding the power button and home button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears (~10 seconds). If the phone remains dead, try to reset the phone.
How do you reboot an iPhone 4?
Restart iPhone 4: Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPhone. To turn iPhone back on, press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
Where is the reset button on the iPhone 4?
Reset iPhone 4: Press and hold the Home button (big circle below the screen) and the Sleep/Wake button (on top of the iPhone) simultaneously. Continue holding both buttons until the iPhone shuts off and begins to restart.
How do I force restart my iPhone?
Here’s how force restarting these model iPhone devices works: Press Volume Up, then release that button. Press Volume Down, then release that button. Press and hold down the Power / Lock button on the right side of iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR.
How do you reset a disabled iPhone 4?
Reset iPhone 4: Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.