How can I encourage my child to learn Chinese?
Best of all, they are free!
- Word Games. Play interactive word games in Mandarin.
- Video Library. Watch fun learning videos in Mandarin.
- Story Time. Listen to children’s stories or read to yourself.
- Reading List. See a list of recommended children’s books in Mandarin.
- Teacher Materials.
How do you teach Chinese in a fun way?
6 Easy Ways to Teach Yourself Chinese on the Go
- Sing along to the Chinese version of Disney’s “Mulan”
- Switch the language of your car navigation system to Chinese.
- Have fun with the new FluentU Chinese immersion app.
- Listen to 30 minutes of China Radio International a day.
- Record ten words a day to keep the dictionary away.
Should I teach my child Mandarin?
Learning Mandarin Helps to Develop Accurate Hearing and Interpretation of Sounds. Learning tonal languages is easier for children. This is because young children are more sensitive to the differences in sounds. The younger a child begins learning, the more accurate they can replicate these sounds.
Are there any good songs to learn Chinese?
Listening to songs can be a great way to learn a new language and Chinese is no exception. We’ve compiled a list of 15 popular and unique children songs in Chinese that we think you will truly enjoy. These easy to learn Chinese songs for kids are fun and engaging for children. Some you may even recognize!
Why do kids like to listen to Chinese music?
Four years later, Chinese songs continue to spark her interest in speaking Chinese and she likes to sing with her little brother! Singing and dancing to Chinese music are fun and inviting ways to learn Chinese! Through Chinese songs, kids are exposed to key elements of language: common vocabulary, rhythm, and word patterns.
What can I teach my kids in Chinese?
In this exciting adventure, kids learn Chinese words for colors, toys, clothes, furniture, and counting to 10. Click the chapters below to jump to a specific section. These videos are also excellent for teaching English to kids who speak Chinese. Great for bilingual education, ESL, and ELL.
How long does it take to learn Chinese for kids?
Chinese for Kids | Song to Learn Pinyin in 4 minutes! – YouTube Chinese for Kids | Song to Learn Pinyin in 4 minutes! If playback doesn’t begin shortly, try restarting your device.