Can you change the iMessage sound?
Set the alert sound for messages Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics (on supported models) or Sounds (other models). Tap Text Tone, then do one of the following: Tap Vibration, then choose an option. Tap a sound below Alert Tones.
How do you change the sound effects on a Mac?
To customize these sound effects, do the following:
- Go to Apple – System Preferences.
- Open the Sound Preferences Pane by clicking Sound.
- Click Sound Effects.
- Once there, you can choose an option from the Select an Alert Sound list.
- Use the Alert Volume slider to adjust the volume of the alert sound.
How do I make a custom text notification sound?
How to set custom text tones on Samsung Messages
- Tap the Conversation you wish to set a custom notification for.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the toggle next to Custom notifications.
- Tap the text Custom Notifications.
- Tap Sound.
- Tap your desired tone.
How do I manage iMessage on Mac?
How to set up iMessage on Mac
- Launch Messages from your desktop, dock, or Applications folder.
- Click on Messages in the Menu bar.
- Click on Preferences.
- Click on the iMessage tab.
- Select the phone number and email addresses at which you would like to be reached.
How do I change iMessage settings?
The settings for Messages let you personalize the way iPhone alerts you that you have messages and offers some options for composing messages. To open Settings for messages, tap Settings→Messages. You’ll have to scroll down because Messages is a little way down the list after iCloud.
How do I change the Sound on my macbook air?
Configure macoS system sounds Go to the Apple menu and select System Preferences. Click Sound and there is a list of sounds to choose from on the Sound Effects tab. There is also a tick box to enable or disable system sounds.
How do I stop iMessages on Mac?
How to turn off iMessage on a Mac
- Open the “Messages” app on your Mac.
- On the upper menu bar, click “Messages” and select “Preferences.”
- Open the “Accounts” tab.
- On the left side of the window you will see a list of your enabled accounts.
- Untick the box next to “Enable this account.”
- Click the “Sign Out” button.
How do I get iMessage on my Macbook Pro 2011?
How to set up iMessage on Mac
- Click on the Messages app icon in your Dock.
- Go to Messages > Preferences > iMessage.
- Make sure you have the Apple ID here that you want.
- Check Enable Messages in iCloud.
- Select how you want to be reached (phone number, email).
- Check Send read receipts if you want that feature enabled.
How do I change the sound of my messages on my Mac?
Open Messages app on your Mac. Step #2. Next, you need to click on Messages in the top navigation Menu → Click on Preferences. Step #3. Click on the drop down menu which is next to Message received sound. The list of tone options will open.
How do I Change My iMessage settings on my Mac?
Change iMessage preferences in Messages on Mac. In the Messages app on your Mac, use the Settings pane of iMessage preferences to change options for your iMessage account. To change these preferences, choose Messages > Preferences, then click iMessage.
Is there a sound setting for my iMessage?
While Mail has a sound setting, there does not seem to be one for Messages. MoreLess Oct 10, 2017 7:57 AM ReplyHelpful (6) Thread reply – more options Link to this Post
How to change the audio and notification settings on Your Apple?
1 Open the Settings app. 2 Scroll down and tap Sounds & Haptics. 3 Turn Haptic Alerts on or off. 4 To add extra emphasis to haptic alerts, tap Prominent. This feature adds an additional haptic tap that pre-announces some of your other haptic alerts. See More…