Can I download an older version of Firefox?
If you install an older version, you’ll be prompted to create a new Firefox profile. If there is a problem with a new version of Firefox, some people may want to downgrade Firefox to a previous version but we do not recommend this.
Why do I have 2 versions of Firefox?
We regularly see questions about seeing multiple Firefox version showing in the Windows Control Panel Programs section and this is always caused by the updater not having removed the entry for the previous version unless there is a 32-bit and 64-bit version installed in different folders.
Can I install multiple versions of Firefox?
You can install multiple Firefox versions via a custom install in different installation folders and only use the older Firefox version when you really need it. Do a custom install and install each version in its own program folder to use multiple Firefox versions.
How do I restore previous session in Firefox?
Restore the previous session from the Firefox menu
- Click on the menu button. to open the menu panel.
- Click History, then Select Restore Previous Session.
How do I run two versions of Firefox?
How install ESR Firefox?
Install Firefox ESR – Windows
- Download Firefox ESR . Click on the Windows version (32 bit version should work even if you have a 64 bit machine)
- Select Save File. (Save to the Desktop, if possible, so the file will be easier to find.)
- Exit Firefox.
- Find the Firefox ESR installer that you downloaded in the first step.
How do I have multiple browsers in Firefox?
How To Create and Manage Multiple Profiles in Firefox
- Type firefox.exe -p to open Mozilla Firefox Profile Manager.
- It will show you all the profiles for Firefox.
- Type the name of the new profile and click Finish.
- By default, Firefox will ask you which profile you want to use each time you launch Firefox.
How can I have multiple versions of Firefox installed?
1. Install ( i.e., drag) Firefox4.x into a different folder than Firefox 3.6.x (a sub-folder of the Applications folder or wherever else you like). 2. Launch Firefox 4 with the Profile Manager by entering the following in a Terminal window: Replace the “/Path/to” part with the actual path (duh) and type a “Return” at the end of the line. 3.
How to download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox?
How to Download Mozilla Firefox 1 Click on the DOWNLOAD button to visit the official Mozilla Firefox download page. 2 Click the DOWNLOAD NOW button to download an official version of Firefox. 3 The file will download, click on it and it will begin the installation process. Mas cosas…
What kind of web browser is Mozilla Firefox?
Mozilla Firefox Description. Mozilla Firefox is a free, fast and efficient cross-platform web browser and one of the most popular browsers in use. Firefox boasts speed and tabbed
Is there a way to roll back Mozilla Firefox?
If you need a rollback of Mozilla Firefox, check out the app’s version history on Uptodown. It includes all the file versions available to download off Uptodown for that app. Download rollbacks of Mozilla Firefox for Windows. Any version of Mozilla Firefox distributed on Uptodown is completely virus-free and free to download at no cost.