Are old Breyer horses worth anything?
These can sell from $300 to upwards of $600 dollars each. Certain vintage pieces have sold for up to $3500! A good resource for establishing the age, rarity, and even identity of your models is the website www.IdentifyYourBreyer.com.
How tall is a Breyer horse?
Traditional models are about 9 inches high by 12 inches long. Classics are about 6 inches high by 9 inches long. Of course foals are smaller than adult horses. 4 of 4 found this helpful.
What is the largest size Breyer horse?
With the exception of the 1:6 scale foals Traditional is the largest scale that Breyer produce. These models are sold as around 1:9 scale. Just like with the adult horses there is also a size difference with the foals.
Where is the best place to sell Breyer Horses?
Online Buying and Selling:
- eBay – Thousands of Breyer listings and high traffic make this site very popular but listing fees can be high.
- Model Horse $ales Pages – MH$P offers text and photo ads at little to no cost.
- Haynet Exchange – The most active email list for the buying, selling, and trading of model horses.
What do you do with Breyer Horses?
Feed your Breyer horse two times a day.
- Make pretend grains for the horse. It could be barley, oats, corn, or a mix. You could also use a pellet feed.
- Make sure your Breyer has hay when eating its grain. It helps the horse to digest its food better.
- Provide a toy bucket. Always make sure your horse has access to water.
What size is a traditional Breyer horse?
Breyer Traditional models are designed to follow an approximate size scale of 1:9 when compared to an actual horse, though naturally such comparisons cannot be an exact science as all breeds and individual horses vary. The dimensions of a Traditional runs about 12″ in length and 9″ in height.
Are all Breyer Horses marked?
Breyer horses/animals are fairly easy to pick out because most of them are marked in some way. Sometimes you will have to look closely, and locations can vary depending on the scale and mold of the model.
How long is a classic Breyer horse?
There are several scales of Breyer horse models: Traditional: 1:9 scale (adult models are approximately 11″ long × 9″ high) and is the most popular scale. Classic: 1:12 scale (adult models are approximately 9″ long × 6″ high)