Which 7 seater SUV has the best fuel economy?
10 7-Passenger Cars With Good Gas Mileage
- 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid — 27/28 MPG.
- 2016 Mazda CX-9 — 22/28 MPG.
- 2017 Acura MDX — 20/27 MPG.
- 2017 Nissan Pathfinder — 20/27 MPG.
- 2016 Ford Explorer — 19/28 MPG.
- 2016 Honda Odyssey — 19/28 MPG.
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz GL350 BlueTEC — 19/26 MPG.
- 2017 Audi Q7 — 19/25 MPG.
What 3rd row SUV gets the best mpg?
- 2021 Kia Sorento Hybrid. Fuel Economy: 37 mpg combined city/hwy.
- 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. Fuel Economy: 36 mpg combined city/hwy.
- 2021 Ford Explorer Hybrid. Fuel Economy: 27 mpg combined city/hwy.
- 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander.
- 2021 Kia Sorento.
- 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan.
- 2021 GMC Acadia.
- 2021 Mazda CX-9.
What full size SUV has best gas mileage?
10 Most Fuel Efficient Full-Size SUVs
- Lexus RX 450h.
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid AWD LE Plus.
- BMW X5 xDrive.
- Volvo XC90.
- Range Rover Sport.
- GMC Acadia.
- Ford Explorer.
- Audi Q7.
Which mid size SUV has best gas mileage?
Most Fuel-Efficient Midsize SUVs
- 2021 Subaru Outback. Starting price (including destination fee): $27,845 Fuel economy: 29 mpg combined (26 city/33 highway) Maximum cargo capacity: 75.7 cubic feet.
- 2021 Ford Explorer Hybrid.
- 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid.
- 2021 Toyota Venza.
What is the most economical SUV?
10 of the Most Economical SUVs for Cost-Conscious Customers
- Mazda CX-3.
- Jeep Patriot.
- Jeep Renegade.
- Fiat 500X.
- Dodge Journey.
- Nissan Rogue Select.
- Mitsubishi Outlander Sport.
- Toyota RAV4 Hybrid.
What is the most reliable 3rd row SUV?
10 Best CPO 3-Row SUVs Under $30,000
- 2017 Toyota Highlander. A powerful V6 engine and smooth 8-speed automatic transmission make the Toyota Highlander easy to drive.
- 2018 Honda Pilot.
- 2018 Mazda CX-9.
- 2019 Chevrolet Traverse.
- 2017 Buick Enclave.
- 2018 Ford Explorer.
- 2019 Kia Sorento.
- 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan.
What SUV comes with 3rd row seating?
Topping our list as the best three-row SUV is the Ford Explorer, which boasts a quiet and comfortable cabin, abundant cargo space, and attractive engine options. The standard powertrain for model years 2017-2019 consists of a 3.5L V6 engine rated at 290 hp, paired with a six-speed automatic transmission.
What SUV gets 30 miles per gallon?
2020 Honda HR-V – up to 28/34 mpg With its Magic Seats, the Honda HR-V’s interior is cavernous, making it the ultimate city-friendly hauler. To make the package even more enticing, the Honda HR-V is an SUV that gets over 30 mpg regardless of whether you opt for front- or all-wheel drive.
Which is the best 7 seater SUV on the market?
The Toyota Highlander hits high on our list of the best 7 seater SUV models for a good reason. It is insanely comfortable and holds quite a bit of cargo. In addition, the fuel economy is above average for a midsize SUV. The best part is that this 7 seater can actually accommodate 8 in the lower trims; so technically, it’s also an 8 seater SUV.
How is mpg calculated for 7 seater cars?
This last figure is calculated by Next Green Car using a number of data sources – including real-world fuel economy data from Emissions Analytics – to more closely reflect an achievable miles per gallon figure for these 7 seater vehicles.
What kind of engine does a 7 seater SUV have?
All models come powered by a 3.6-liter V6 engine. Standard features include an infotainment system with a seven-inch touchscreen, six USB ports, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, rear-seat reminder, and a Teen Driver system. If you want more advanced safety features, you have to upgrade to a higher trim.
Are there any 7 passenger cars with good gas mileage?
In fact, when looking at 7- passenger cars with good gas mileage, you are for the most part restricted to the crossover segment, with the occasional minivan poking its head in, as no passenger sedan can carry that many people and most large suvs simply can’t match the frugality of their lighter cousins.