Where is config php file in Moodle?
The name for Moodle’s configuration file is config. php. The file is located in the moodle directory.
Where is config php located?
The config. php file, located in your /global folder contains the unique settings for your Form Tools installation: your database connection settings, root folder and URLs and other information. This file is the only file in the script that should be customized.
Where is config php Nextcloud?
Nextcloud stores the server settings in config/config. php –this file is located in the config/ subdirectory of the directory where Nextcloud is installed.
What is $CFG in Moodle?
$CFG is a global structure wich contains all of your configuration settings (database settings, webadress, dirroot of your moodle etc). It is not a table, it is a structure that is created from your config.php file when you accessing moodle.
How do I access Moodle from another computer?
How to access Moodle from any computer in a small LAN or Intranet
- Get the IP of the computer running Moodle inside the LAN.
- At the directory where you installed Moodle, edit config.php and set your.
- At the directory where your Apache web server is installed, there should be a subdirectory called conf.
How do I configure php?
2.2. Configure Other PHP Settings
- In Windows Explorer, open your PHP installation folder, for example C:\PHP .
- In a text editor, open the php. ini file.
- Search the file for the setting you want to change.
- Save and close the php.
- Recycle the IIS Application Pools for PHP to pick up the configuration changes.
How do I edit Nextcloud config config php?
Howto Edit config.php in Nextcloud App
- Step 1: Change into to Docker container. univention-app shell nextcloud.
- Step 2: Identify the files to edit. The default configuration file of Nextcloud can be found at /var/www/html/config/config.php.
- Step 3: Edit the file according to your needs.
Where is config php on Linux?
Find the php. The default location for the php. ini file is: Ubuntu 16.04:/etc/php/7.0/apache2. CentOS 7:/etc/php.
Where are Moodle settings?
Site administration settings An administrator can set course default settings in Administration > Site administration > Courses > Course default settings. The maximum number of weeks/topics may be set for all courses on the site. The default value is 52.