Where can I find my DD Form 1172-2?

Where can I find my DD Form 1172-2?

Instructions for the DD Form 1172-2 can be found at: http://www.cac.mil/Portals/53/Documents/1172-2-Instructions.pdf.

What is the cutoff age for military dependents?

Biological and adopted children can get TRICARE until their 21st birthday in most cases. There are some exceptions to the age limit. At age 21, your child may qualify for TRICARE Young Adult if they: Are age 21-26.

Who is eligible to receive a DD Form 2?

It is issued to the members of the Inactive National Guard and Individual Ready Reserves; DD 2 (Reserve-Retired) is red. It is given to the retired members of the Reserve and National Guard who are not 60 years old yet.

What are the instructions for DD form 1172-2?

INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETION OF DD FORM 1172-2, “APPLICATION FOR IDENTIFICATION CARD/DEERS ENROLLMENT” The DD Form 1172-2 shall be used to apply for issuance of a DD Form 2 (Reserve, Retired, and Reserve Retired), a DD Form 1173, a DD Form 1173-1, a DD Form 2764, a DD Form 2765, and a Common Access Card (CAC) for eligible individuals who are not

Where do I get my DD Form 577?

A DD Form 577 (signature card) for DoD personnel completing Section III must be on file at the issuing site for CAC applicants using the DD Form 1172-2 for enrollment. The DD Form 577 may be completed with either a wet or digital signature, selecting the format which will be used to sign the DD Form 1172-2.

Where to put notary seal on deers form 1172-2?

Sponsor/Employee Signature. Block must contain the sponsor/employee’s signature.  When the DD Form 1172-2 is not signed in the presence of the VO at the time of DEERS enrollment, the signature must be notarized. The notary seal and signature should be placed in the right margin of Block 21.

How to request a 1172 certificate in milconnect?

Requesting 1172 in MilConnect Requesting 1172 in MilConnect – Go to https://milconnect.dmdc.osd.mil/milconnect/ – Then click on “Sign In” button located on the top right hand side of the page – Click on the appropriate “Login” – Then Click “OK” button – If you pick CAC, Click “Login” and select the appropriate certificate and click “OK”