What is the username and password of Smart Bro Pocket WiFi?
Type 192.168. 1.1 on your web browser to access the Smart Bro admin dashboard or Web UI. Enter the Smart Bro admin password. The Smart Bro Pocket WiFi default password is smartbro.
How do I log into my ZTE pocket WiFi?
Open a browser and access the web management page via http://192.168.0.1 the default password is “admin”. Go to Settings > Network settings > Dial-up Settings > make sure to enable the Roaming Status. Then go to APN > Change Mode to Manual and enter the below.
How can I reset my Smart Bro Pocket WiFi password?
The default Smart Bro admin password is smartbro. Once logged in, click “Settings” on the main menu. Afterwards, click “Device Settings” on the left sidebar menu. Under device settings, click “Reset.”
How can I reset my pocket WiFi?
Pocket WiFi and Pocket WiFi Pro
- Make sure the Pocket WiFi is on. Remove the back cover, but not the battery itself.
- Find the master reset button on the side. Use a paper clip end (or something similar) to push and hold the button down until the screen switches off and restarts.
- Put the back cover on.
How can I recover my pocket WiFi username and password?
Resetting your Password
- Visit the Forgot your username or password? page.
- Type your Pocket username or email address, and click Submit.
- Check your email. You will receive a message from Pocket with a link to reset your password.
- Enter a new password, then type it again to make sure there were no mistakes.
How can I put password on my Smart Bro Pocket WiFi?
- A “Your Connection is not private” page will appear. Click on the ADVANCED button to proceed.
- An extended detail will appear. Click Proceed to 192.168. 1.1 (unsafe) to proceed.
- You will be directed to the Smart Bro Web Dashboard UI. Enter the default username and password. Username: smartbro. Password: smartbro.
How can I check my smart pocket WiFi balance?
Check Smartbro Balance by Texting Compose a new message containing the words “BRO BAL” without the quotes and sent it to 2200. You will then receive one or two text messages from Smartbro stating your current balance and when your unlimited internet will expire.
Can I see messages sent over my WiFi?
Most messenger apps only encrypt texts while sending them over WiFi or mobile data. The service can access messages. The most secure apps use end-to-end encryption, so only recipients can read them. Being on WiFi does not automatically guarantee a text is transmitted or stored encrypted.
Do you have to change your wifi password on a Smart Bro pocket?
You can put your Smart Bro Pocket WiFi immediately into use after buying it, but for security reasons, changing the WiFi password is highly recommended. It’s too easy for strangers and hackers to access your Internet if you don’t change your WiFi password.
How do I change the password on my pocket WiFi?
Choose a password and type it in the ‘Key’ field. If you want to change the name of your Pocket WiFi network, enter a new one in the ‘SSID’ field. Click ‘ Save ’ when you’re done. If you’ve changed the admin password but don’t remember it, you can reset it by restoring factory settings on the device. Make sure your Pocket WiFi is on.
How to connect smart micro SIM to pocket WiFi?
Insert your Smart Micro SIM into your Pocket WiFi and press the Power button to turn on your device Connect to your Pocket WiFi For smartphones and tablets: Scan the QR Code Press the FUNC button 3 times
Where do I enter my administrator password on my pocket WiFi?
If you’re connected to the Pocket WiFi using the Micro USB cable from your PC, you can also open the dashboard by clicking on the shortcut icon on your desktop. Enter your administrator password in the top right hand corner of the page and press the ‘Login’ button.