What is the storage on iPhone 5c?
|iPhone 5C in Blue|
|GPU||PowerVR SGX543MP3 (triple-core)|
|Memory||1 GB LPDDR2-1066 RAM|
|Storage||8 GB (discontinued on September 9, 2015), 16 and 32 GB (discontinued on September 9, 2014)|
|Battery||5.73 Whr (1510 mAh) Lithium-ion battery|
Can additional storage be added to an iPhone?
When your device is full, you can’t increase its storage. But you can free up space.
How do I increase storage on my iPhone?
7 tricks to free up space on your iPhone
- Stop storing texts forever. By default, your iPhone stores all of the text messages you send and receive…
- Don’t double-save photos.
- Stop the Photo Stream.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Delete downloaded music.
- Delete downloaded podcasts.
- Delete your reading list.
Can I add memory to my phone?
If you use an Android smartphone or a flip phone, the handiest option for external storage is to purchase and install a smartphone memory card—or, as it’s more commonly known, “SD” (for “secure digital”) card. These are like miniature, more-powerful versions of the floppy disks we used in our old PC’s.
How can I add more GB to my iPhone?
How to upgrade on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
- Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan and follow the onscreen instructions.
How can I increase my iPhone storage without paying?
10 Easy Ways To Free Up A Lot Of Space On Your iPhone
- Check your usage.
- Beware of apps’ internal downloads.
- Delete those unused games.
- Remove old podcasts and videos.
- Set your messages to automatically expire.
- Use Google+ or Dropbox for storing photos.
- Stop using Photo Stream.
- Only save HDR photos.
How do I remove an app from my iPhone 5c?
Remove an App
- You can delete apps you install from the App Store, as well as native apps.
- To delete an app, select and hold the App icon on the home screen, until the icons start to jiggle, then select X.
- Select Remove to confirm.
- When you finish, press the Home button.
How can I add more storage to my iPhone?
It is impossible to put an SD card into iPhone, but you can add more storage by a thumb drive. There is various small and lightweight thumb drives in the market. Plug it into the Lightning port on iPhone 5, 6, 6s, 7, 8, etc., and you can easily increase your iPhone capacity from 15GB to 128GB, 256GB even more.
How much storage do I need for iPhone 5S?
If you don’t use apps just delete them to get more storage on iPhone 5/5c/5s. While many apps eat up between 10MB to 50MB , games can use between 500MB to 1GB of storage. These files needs to be removed to create more space.
Can you add more memory to an iPhone?
In other words, unlike Android users, you are not allowed to directly expand the storage space of your iPhone by inserting an extra SD card. Hence, you can only increase iPhone memory in other ways. And here, you can choose to free up space on iPhone for more iPhone storage.
How can I get more space on my iPhone?
Another efficient way to get more space on iPhone is to clearing junk files and systems. Apple offers you some official guides to free up space via settings like uninstall apps, change the settings to turn off the option of downloading and keeping originals, and more.