What is the best small town in Ohio to live in?
1. Geneva-on-the-Lake. One of the most charming small towns in Ohio and on Lake Erie is Geneva-on-the-Lake, a 50s-era throwback to the way wholesome vacations used to be. Little has changed in the resort town in the decades since its heyday, which is what makes a visit so much fun.
What is the most peaceful town in Ohio?
These small towns and suburbs are some of the most peaceful places you can live in the Buckeye State….Here Are The 10 Safest And Most Peaceful Places To Live In Ohio
- Broadview Heights. Nothlit/Flickr.
- New Philadelphia.
- North Ridgeville.
What’s the worst town in Ohio?
Here Are The 10 Most Dangerous Places To Live In Ohio
- Canton. Matt McGee/Flickr.
- Whitehall. Nicholas Eckhart/Flickr.
- Chillicothe. David Wilson/Flickr.
- Dayton. Ayrcan/Flickr.
- Cleveland. Erik Drost/Flickr.
- Cincinnati. April Dray/Only In Your State.
- Springfield. Doug Kerr/Flickr.
- Portsmouth. David Wilson/Flickr.
What are the worst cities in Ohio?
Canton. Topping the list is the city of Canton.
What are the best cities in Ohio?
Here are the 10 best places to live in Ohio for 2019: Grandview Heights (Photos | Homes For Sale) Upper Arlington (Photos | Homes For Sale) Powell (Photos | Homes For Sale) Wyoming (Photos | Homes For Sale) Worthington (Photos | Homes For Sale) Montgomery (Photos | Homes For Sale) Bellbrook (Photos | Homes For Sale)
What is the largest town in Ohio?
Columbus, the state capital and the largest city in Ohio, enjoys a central location. The city is home to the Ohio State University. Cleveland, the second largest city, is located in northeastern Ohio.
What are the five largest cities in Ohio?
When we sorted the cities in Ohio by population, we found that Columbus is the largest city in Ohio. The five largest cities in Ohio, sorted by population, are Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Akron.