What colors go good with a gray roof?
Gray roofs work well with:
- Cool stone colors – off-whites, grays, blues, gray-greens, purple.
- Most brick colors – reds, oranges, yellows.
- Trim colors that are off-white, dark gray or black (NOT beige).
- Fresh rather than muted colors.
- Cool siding colors, like whites, grays, blues and pastel or more vivid colors.
What color house goes with a light GREY roof?
17 Facts and Tips on How to Pick Shingle Colors to Complement Your Home
|HOUSE COLOR||BEST MATCHING ROOF SHINGLE COLOR|
|Light Grey||Grey, Black, Green, Blue, White|
|Beige/Cream||Brown, Black, Grey, Green, Blue|
|Brown||Grey, Brown, Green, Blue|
|White||Almost any color including Brown, Grey, Black, Green, Blue, White|
What color goes with slate gray?
Slate Gray Color Palette A versatile hue for any space, slate looks great when paired with both bright and muted accent colors. In this kid’s bedroom, coral, light green and navy blue accents pop against slate-colored walls.
How do you pick the exterior paint colors match best with the roof?
For example, if your home has a warm-colored roof in a shade such as brick red or rusty tan, pick siding in a similarly warm shade such as tan, beige or brown. For a roof with shingles in a cool color like black or slate gray, select a cool color of siding such as blue, gray or green.
Which Colour is best for outside wall?
Colours to paint your exterior walls
- Yellow – Playful and Joyous. Yellow is a colour that makes everyone smile.
- Black – Midnight and Bold.
- Navy Blue – Neutral.
- White – Formal and Creamy.
- Red – Catchy and Vibrant.
- Sky Blue – Silky and Relaxing.
- Brown – Textured, Wood, and Chocolaty.
- Grey – Mysterious and Hazy.
What is the difference between grey & gray?
Gray and grey are both common spellings of the color between black and white. Gray is more frequent in American English, whereas grey is more common in British English. Of the two, gray occurs more frequently in American English, while grey has historically been the spelling preferred by British English publications.
Does gray paint go with brown roof?
Gray is another of my favorite siding colors with a brown roof. And it’s a super safe and in style choice. Gray goes with just about everything and looks fabulous with wood. That’s pretty much why you see so many gray homes with a wood front door.