Is there a website that helps you put outfits together?
WiShi is a new start-up site that’s all about bringing social media and fashion together. Users help style one another by using their virtual closets and putting together outfits, while the WiShi Cam app helps you upload the clothes from your closet quickly and easily.
How do I match my outfits?
The following are 7 fundamental tips to effortlessly put together an outfit.
- Wear neutral colors. Neutral colors make it easy to match your clothes.
- Tonal or monochromatic outfit.
- Contrast is key.
- Versatile shoes.
- Consider the season.
- Use the color wheel for ideas.
- Match leathers and metals.
Is there an app to match your clothes?
Stylebook is an outfit planner app designed to help put your closet on your phone and serve as your personal fashion assistant. Do you ever find yourself shopping, questioning if you have anything in your closet that matches the cute shirt you want to buy?
How do you mix and match clothes you already have?
Here are some of the best ways to style the clothes you already own!
- Color Group Matching.
- Layers, Layers, Layers!
- Play With Styling.
- Mix The Seasons.
- Use Formal For Informal.
- Play With Statements.
- Up-Cycling Tired Pieces.
- Break Your Own Rules.
Is stylebook free?
In the App Store, it looks like Stylebook is $3.99 and Closet+ is free. Easy sell for Closet+, right? Well, it turns out the free version only allows you to import 50 items of clothing. Who has that small of a wardrobe?
What 3 Colours go well together?
To give you a feel of what does and doesn’t work, here are a few of our favorite three-color combinations:
- Beige, Brown, Dark Brown: Warm and Reliable.
- Blue, Yellow, Green: Youthful and Wise.
- Dark Blue, Turquoise, Beige: Confident and Creative.
- Blue, Red, Yellow: Funky and Radiant.
How should girls match their clothes?
How to match colors in clothing
- Wear solid colored outfits. You may already have heard that solid colors are very useful in fashion.
- Metallic outfits.
- Bright colors with white.
- Pair different shades of the same color.
- Pastel colors.
- Brown with black or white.
- Red with black.
- Wear only one print at a time.
How do I find my perfect outfit?
How to Pick Out an Outfit
- 1 Check the weather forecast.
- 2 Opt for comfy clothes for casual occasions.
- 3 Try a pant suit or slacks for a professional look.
- 4 Get a little fancy for date night or going out.
- 5 Choose a top or a dress as a first layer.
- 6 Pair out your bottoms with your base layer.