How do you organize your games?
5 Smart and Stylish Ways to Store Your Board Games
- Make the game boards into wall art.
- Keep boxes on slide-out shelves.
- Hide board game boxes in plain sight.
- Store—and play—on a wheeled table.
- Tuck them into a hanging closet organizer.
How do you declutter video games?
Here’s how to make sure your collection doesn’t get out of control.
- The 6 month rule. Sell anything you haven’t played for over 6 months.
- Sell anything you’ve completed.
- Trade up.
- Add up how long it would take to play through your entire collection.
- Make a game of it.
- Remember: games don’t hold their value!
How do you store video games?
Read on for some tips on storing your video games in a storage unit.
- Get a climate-controlled unit. By far the best thing you can do for your video game collection is to get a climate-controlled storage unit.
- Clean your cartridges before storage.
- Prevent scratches.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Wrap up your consoles.
Does the military fund video games?
“The video game industry is built on technologies that were funded for military research. It hasn’t been all fun and games for the U.S. Army and other branches online. Activists and legislatures have pushed back at the Army’s new recruitment effort.
Should I get rid of old video games?
Old video games are full of toxic materials that may harm the environment. If your old video game is broken, you should consider recycling it. There are plenty of companies that will recycle your old video games on your behalf. Many of these e-waste recycler companies accept any non-biodegradable material.
Should I keep my old gaming console?
There is no reason to ever sell your consoles or games. The depreciation is too steep to justify it. Wrap them up (to keep the dust and critters out) and stick them under your bed until you get that hankering to play again.
How do you store video games long term?
How Should You Store Games?
- Clean the games . Gently wipe discs with a soft cloth. Wipe the exterior of the game cases too.
- Place the discs in cases . Protect the discs in their original packaging.
- Use a bin or box . To avoid losing games, store multiple games in one cardboard box or plastic bin.
Why does the military recruit gamers?
While the military has said the move into gaming is simply to connect with a younger generation, in reality it is an attempt to glorify war through video games to bring in new young recruits. And it’s become clear that this process is misleading, predatory, and outright harmful.