How do I talk to a real person at UPS?
Call customer service toll-free at 1-800-742-5877. Representatives are available around the clock, seven days a week to answer your questions. You can also submit your inquiry through our online contact form.
How do I complain to UPS Canada?
Contact The UPS Store
- The UPS Store Canada Customer Service. (The UPS Store locations in Canada) Toll Free: 800.661.6232. Mon. –
- UPS® Canada Customer Service. Phone: (800) PICK-UPS. 800.742.5877. [email protected]
- The UPS Store Canada Home Office. 1115 North Service Road West, Unit 1. Oakville, Ontario.
How do I talk to a human at USPS?
To reach a live person in USPS customer service you can dial 1-800-275-8777 (1-800-ASK-USPS®) phone number. Live customer service is available on this phone from 8am to 8.30pm EST on Monday to Friday and from 8am to 6pm EST on Saturday. If above phone number doesn’t work for you please try 1-800-222-1811.
Who can I report UPS to?
Your first stop when filing a complaint to UPS is to call Customer Care (1-800-742-5877). Strengthen your message by also sending an email to their Customer Service Department ([email protected]).
How do I contact UPS about my package not delivered?
- Domestic: 1-888-742-5877.
- International: 1-866-782-7892.
What do I do if I don’t have a UPS tracking number?
If you don’t have your tracking number, simply contact The UPS Store location that shipped your package. If you did not ship your package at The UPS Store, contact the package carrier directly to obtain your tracking number.
How do I file a late delivery with UPS?
If we did not attempt to deliver your shipment by the guaranteed date or time, you can submit a request for a service refund by.
- Calling 1-800-PICK-UPS® (1-800-742-5877) and say “Refund”.
- Or logging into the UPS Billing Center and selecting Request a Refund.
What is the UPS Store phone number?
UPS Store. Address. 1863 Gettysburg Village Drive, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, 17325. Phone. 717-338-1884. Hours.
How do I contact ups by phone?
UPS Customer Service Numbers. If you need fast reply about some issues or complain or services you can contact on 1-800-742-5877 (1-800-PICK-UPS®) then a ups customer service representative will solve your query. Follow these steps get to a UPS customer service representative fast: Dial 1-800-742-5877.
What services are available at the UPS Store?
– UPS shipping services – Packing services – Office/packing supplies – Mailbox services – Copying (B/W and Color) – Faxing (send/receive) – Document finishing services (laminating, collating, binding)
Can You ship directly to an UPS Store?
With the Corporate Retail Solutions Alternate Delivery Location program, a shipment may be directed to a designated The UPS Store® location rather than to the recipient’s primary residence or place of business. The recipient can then pick up the package at a time that is convenient.