How do I install Lion on my imac?
Use the OS X Lion Installer
- Click the Lion installer Dock icon (or double-click the Install Mac OS X Lion application in the Applications folder) to start the Lion installation process.
- Click Continue in the window that opens.
How do I make a bootable USB for Mac Mountain Lion?
Copy OS X Mountain Lion Installer to a Bootable USB Flash Drive
- Insert the USB flash drive into the Mac’s USB port.
- Launch Disk Utility, which is located in /Applications/Utilities.
- In the Disk Utility window, scroll through the list of devices in the left panel and select the USB flash device.
- Select the Partition tab.
How to reinstall OS X Lion on MacBook Air?
[Solution] Cant Reinstall Mac OS X Lion on MacBook Air 1 Press alt+power button 2 Choose Utilities –> erase Macintosh HD 3 Reinstall the Mountain Lion OS X through internet. See More….
How to install lion on an old Mini?
It’s still possible to install the Lion GM on a old mini with a C2D upgrade 🙂 First of all you need to mount the Mac OS X Install ESD dmg which is inside the ‘Install Mac OS X Lion’ app in the SharedSupport folder.
What’s the best way to install OS on a Mac?
The main challenge is to download the OS installation file itself, because your Mac may already be running a newer version. If you succeed in downloading the OS installation, your next step is to create a bootable USB or DVD and then reinstall the OS on your computer.
How to install lion on any coreduo Mac upgraded to a?
Once that’s done you’ll need to delete all instances of ‘PlatformSupport.plist’ from your new installer partition. Then install Lion in the standard way, boot into your old OS, delete the ‘PlatformSupport.plist’ from your freshly installed Lion partition (it’s in ‘System/Library/CoreServices’) – then Lion will boot just fine 🙂