How do I get a v10 form?

How do I get a v10 form?

However, the easiest way to get a v10 form is to download it from out website under the PDF format. Then you can fill it online if you have a PDF filler tool on your computer. Otherwise, you can print your v10 form and fill it with a pen.

What form do I need for car tax?

Yes- though you’ll need your DVLA reminder (V11) or your Registration Certificate (V5C) plus a valid MOT, a (V62) is also available at any Post Office that deals with vehicle tax.

How do I claim half price car tax?


  1. your statement of entitlement (it’s at the end of your PIP award letter)
  2. the vehicle registration certificate (V5C)
  3. a V10 form.
  4. an original MOT or GVT certificate (if your vehicle needs one)
  5. a cheque or payable order (made out to ‘DVLA, Swansea’) for 50% of the full rate of car tax for the vehicle.

What is a V11 form?

The Vehicle Licence Application/SORN form (V11) is a dual-purpose form which allows registered keepers to either tax or declare SORN on their vehicle.

How do I claim 50 off car tax?

The advice from the DVLA is that customers needing to tax urgently can pay the vehicle tax in full and then submit an application for a 50% refund. This the same process as the 50% reduction application. Alternatively customers can pay via Direct Debit and apply for a 50% refund once the Direct Debit is settled.

How do I get 50 off my car tax?

Can I tax a car without MOT?

If your car has no valid MOT and no tax, you can drive it to a test centre. That’s because, without an MOT, you will be unable to renew your road tax. By law, your vehicle needs to have passed its MOT test to be taxed. Once it passes, however, you must immediately organise your car tax so you are driving legally.

Can I tax my car without MOT certificate?

When taxing your vehicle, your vehicle will be checked to ensure that it has a valid MOT certification, so this will need to be obtained before it can be taxed. Driving without a valid MOT certificate is illegal and doing so may invalidate your insurance policy.