How do I get a refund from VitalSource?
Use the Refund Self Service Tool Select an item to go to the order details page. From there, use the Request Refund button below your item. In the pop-up window, confirm the reason for the refund and select the Refund button. Repeat the process for any additional eBooks you need to return.
How do I log into vital source?
Go to www.vitalsource.com/download – to download the bookshelf application for your computer or mobile device….Using Bookshelf Online to read your eTextbooks.
- Login via your school’s website.
- Go to the online classroom for your course.
- Click on the eTextbook link, and a new window will open with your eTextbook.
How do I redeem a code on bookshelf?
Redeeming a code in Bookshelf for Android/Kindle fire
- Open the Bookshelf App on your Android phone, tablet, or Kindle fire.
- Tap the menu button in the upper left corner to activate the main menu.
- Tap on the Redeem icon.
- Enter your 20 digit redemption code (your code is not case sensitive)
How do I return an ebook?
Go to https://www.amazon.com/digitalorders and sign in with the same Amazon account information you used to purchase your content.
- From the Digital Orders tab, select the Return for Refund button next to the title you want to return.
- In the pop-up window, choose the reason for return, then select Return for Refund.
How do I use VitalSource?
Can I download my book for offline use?
- Go to www.vitalsource.com/download, download, and install Bookshelf for your computer or mobile device.
- Sign in with your VitalSource email address and password.
- Once signed in, download any of your eBooks to your device for offline use.
How do I write in VitalSource bookshelf?
Making Notes Notes must be associated with a highlight. To create a Note, select the text, and start typing directly into the Add Note field. It will autosave your note as you type! View your note by clicking on the highlight.