How do I file a complaint against a company?
10 Effective Ways to Complain About a Company Online
- Go to the company website.
- Contact the Better Business Bureau.
- Contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- Check out the Ripoff Report.
- Email [email protected]
- Try Yelp.
- Post on Planet Feedback.
- Google your attorney general.
How do I complain about a company in Canada?
Questions about filing a complaint
- 1-800-889-9768 (toll free)
- 416-326-8800 (Toronto area)
- TTY : 1-877-666-6545 (toll free) 416-229-6086 (Toronto area)
How do I sue a company for not refunding?
Company Won’t Give You a Refund? Here’s How to Get Your Money Back
- Try to Work it Out with the Merchant First.
- Option 1: Request a Chargeback.
- Option 2: Consider Mediation.
- Option 3: Sue in Small Claims.
- Option 4: Pursue Consumer Arbitration.
- FairShake Can Help Make Arbitrating a Breeze.
How do I file a complaint against a scammer?
According to NCH, in case of fraudulent transactions a consumer should lodge a First Information Report (FIR) or make a police complaint or to Cyber Cell, if company is not traceable. To register a complaint with NCH you can call on 1800-11-4000 or 14404, you can also send SMS on 8130009809.
How do I complain about not getting a refund?
How to complain to a company if you didn’t get what you paid for
- Complain to the retailer.
- Reject the item and get a refund.
- Ask for a replacement.
- Write a complaint letter.
- Go to the ombudsman.
What does reglobe.in want to make a difference?
And this is where a site like ReGlobe.in wants to make a difference. ReGlobe is a re-commerce company that offers an online platform to sell old or used gadgets like laptops, mobile phones and tablets. But unlike the other sites there is always a price for the products and a sure sale if the prices are agreeable to the seller.
What are the advantages of selling on reglobe?
The biggest advantage of selling on ReGlobe is that you get the correct pricing of your device. If you sell it anywhere else, you will just set a price that might be too low and lose out on some money or maybe too high and lose the sale altogether.
Who are the founders of reglobe.in?
Mandeep Manocha and Nakul Kumar, both engineers with an interest in waste management and recycling, have started ReGlobe.in to provide a platform to sell old electronic devices at good prices and buy refurbished second-hand gadgets for one-year on-site tech support.
Where can I file a complaint about a recorded phone call?
File a complaint online or at 1-888-382-1222. Include the date of the illegal call, phone number, and the company’s name in your complaint. You can also file a complaint about recorded messages or robocalls. Visit the telemarketer website if you want to subscribe to the Do Not Call Registry.