How do I delete an artisteer web template?
The one thing you can do is to go into Artisteer’s program directory and change the page. html file (C:\Program Files\Artisteer 4 (4)\Library\Data\Templates\DefaultView\Files\page. html) If you delete the “created by artisteer” segment it should get rid of it on your exported pages.
How do I remove a footer template?
How to Remove Footer in WordPress Free Themes
- Install and activate the Remove Footer Credit plugin. Source: WordPress.
- Go to Tools > Remove Footer Credit.
- Enter the text or HTML you would like to remove in the first text field. Then, add your own footer text to the second text field.
- Click Save.
Is it legal to remove WordPress footer credit links?
Yes, it is absolutely legal to remove footer credits link on your WordPress site. WordPress is free, and it is released under the GPL license. In short, that license gives you the freedom to use, modify, and even redistribute WordPress.
How do I hide the footer in WordPress?
In the WordPress admin panel, click Appearance > Customize. To remove the header, click Header > Header layout and for the Layout setting select None. To remove the footer, click Footer > Footer layout and for the Layout setting select None.
How do I change the footer menu in WordPress?
How to add and edit a footer menu in WordPress
- Click or hover over ‘Appearance’ and you will see several categories to choose from.
- Click ‘Menus’.
- In the category ‘Edit Menus’, click ‘Create a new Menu’.
- Give your footer menu a name (e.g. Footer menu).
- You have now created a footer menu.
How do I edit footer credits in WordPress?
To find these options, head to My Sites → Customize and select the site you wish to change. In the Site Identity section, look for the Footer Credit option. Choose the option you would like to use — the Customizer will let you preview how each one looks on your site — and hit Save & Publish when you’re ready.
How do I remove the footer from WordPress theme free?
How to Remove the WordPress Copyright Footer
- Go to Appearance > Customize on the WordPress dashboard.
- Click Footer > Bottom Bar.
- You can either Disable Footer Credits or put your own text in Edit Footer Credit.
How do I remove the WordPress theme from the footer?
Removing or renaming the theme name in footer can be achieved directly from the WordPress customization tool.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.
- Click on Footer then Bottom Bar.
- Here you can disable the footer or change it in the edit footer credit.
How do I turn off the footer?
Remove all headers and footers
- Go to Insert > Header or Footer, and then select Remove Header or Remove Footer.
- If your document has more than one section, repeat this process for each section.
How do I change the Footer menu?
Make sure you’re logged in to the WordPress Admin dashboard. In the left-hand menu, go to Appearance -> Editor. Click on Editor. In the list of theme files on the right side, search for the file named Theme Footer (footer.
How do I change the Footer?
Edit your existing headers and footers
- Double-click the header or footer you want to edit, or select Header or Footer, and then select Edit Header or Edit Footer.
- Add or change text for the header or footer or do any of the following:
- When you’re done, select Close Header and Footer or press Esc.
Is there a way to remove footer links from WordPress?
If your theme does not have the option to remove or modify footer credits from WordPress admin, then another option is to edit the footer.php code. Whenever making changes to your website’s code, we recommend making a backup first so you can restore your site in case anything goes wrong.
Is it legal to remove footer credits in WordPress?
Yes, it is absolutely legal to remove footer credits link on your WordPress site. WordPress is free, and it is released under the GPL license. In short, that license gives you the freedom to use, modify, and even redistribute WordPress. Any WordPress theme or plugin that you download from…
Where do I Find my footer in WordPress?
Here’s how to update your theme without losing customizations. You can find the footer.php file in your theme folder. For example, /wp-content/themes/yourtheme/footer.php (just look for your current theme name instead of “yourtheme”).
How to add widgets to the header in Artisteer 4.0?
In Artisteer 4.0 you can add widgets to Header and position them with CSS code. Please follow the steps below: Go to Appearance -> Widgets and add a widget to the Header Widget Area. Your widget will appear in the top left corner of the Header.