How do I add the Delete button to Gmail on iPhone?
How to delete Gmail on iPhone instead of archive in the Mail app
- Open Settings.
- Swipe down and tap Mail.
- Tap Accounts, then your Gmail account.
- Select Account.
- Tap Advanced at the bottom.
- Now below Move Discarded Messages Into: tap Deleted Mailbox.
- Tap Account in the top left corner, then Done in the top right.
How do I add the delete button to my iPhone email?
Go back to the Mail account and view the list of emails. Swipe from right to left on a message and you’ll see that you now get the ‘Delete’ option. You can either tap this or, as a shortcut, just continue swiping to the left to activate Delete.
Is there a delete all button on Gmail on iPhone?
Unfortunately, the iOS version of the Gmail app doesn’t allow you to delete all emails. There’s no such feature native to the app, so you’ll have to find another approach.
Where is the delete button in Gmail?
Tap the menu button on the top right side of the app and then Settings. Now, go to General settings. Next, go to Archive & Delete Actions. You’ll be able to select whether you want to show the archive button, delete button, or both.
Why can’t I delete Gmail emails on my iPhone?
If I understand correctly, you are unable to delete emails in the Mail app on your iPhone. To change this, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Gmail > tap on your account at the top > Advanced > Deleted Mailbox and then tap the Trash and test your issue again in the Mail app.
How do I mass delete Gmail on iPhone?
Delete one or multiple emails
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app .
- Select emails by tapping the circular sender’s image or letter next to each email.
- Tap Delete .
How do I mass delete Gmail app?
How to Delete Multiple Gmail Emails at Once
- In the Gmail app for Android, open the folder that contains the emails you want to remove.
- Tap the icon to the left of each email that you want to delete Or, long-press the email to select it.
- Tap the Delete icon in the upper-right area of the screen.
How do I remove the Gmail archive button?
Choose your archive or delete settings
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings General settings. Gmail default action.
- Tap Archive or Delete.
- Scroll down to the “Action confirmations” section and choose if you want confirmation before archiving or deleting messages.
How to delete all messages on iPhone completely?
Open the Messages app on your watch:
How to delete all emails in the inbox on an iPhone?
Open Mail and go to your Inbox. Tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then tap Select All. Or individually select the emails that you want to delete. Tap Trash or Archive. If you only see Archive, touch and hold Archive to see other options like Trash Selected Messages. See More…
Does Gmail automatically delete emails?
Any mail that you delete from your inbox goes to your trash folder. After going to your trash folder, Gmail will automatically delete any trashed message after 30 days. The same is true for any messages your spam folder.
How do I delete all emails in my iPhone?
1. Open your iPhone X and go to “Mail” applications. 2. Login to your Emails, and go to “Inbox” > “Edit” > choose all emails by checking one by one > then tap “Trash”. Or tap “Move > Trash”. Delete all emails on iPhone X by moving emails to Junk and Trash.