Does XKit work on Mac?
Mac users rejoice! Today, we are pleased to announce that we have finally passed Apple review and are available on the Safari Extensions Gallery. This is the first ever release of New XKit supporting Safari.
Does XKit work on IPAD?
We just updated XKit to have very minimal functionality on Tumblr’s mobile site. This means that Firefox for Android users (and hopefully Safari for iOS users once we get that funded) can add XKit extensions and use a couple features. Remove mobile app banner (new mobile-only option in Tweaks)
How do I get XKit?
What Is XKit? XKit is a free tool in the form of a web browser extension built exclusively for Tumblr, and is available to download for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. It’s activated only when you go to Tumblr.com and sign in to your account.
How do I change XKit settings?
You can go to XKit > Extensions > Anti-Capitalism, click “Update” and then refresh the page (F5) to get the newest version.
How do you mass delete on XKit?
Mass Deleter is a new (and highly experimental) extension that allows you to mass delete drafts and unlike your liked posts. Just go to your Drafts or Likes page, and click one of the options on the sidebar. You can delete/unlike 100 or 1,000 posts with one click.
Does XKit work on mobile?
The only mobile browser that supports addons is Firefox on Android, and while you can install New XKit on there, New XKit does not work with Tumblr’s mobile site.
How do you delete Likes on XKIT?
Just go to your Drafts or Likes page, and click one of the options on the sidebar. You can delete/unlike 100 or 1,000 posts with one click.
How do you mass delete Tumblr posts 2020?
To delete multiple posts:
- Click the account icon ( ), then select your blog.
- Select the Mass Post Editor from the menu on the right.
- Click the posts you would like to delete.
- Click the delete button in the upper right corner.
- Confirm the post deletion by clicking “Ok.”
How do you mass delete on XKIT?
How can I download my entire Tumblr blog?
Export Your Blog
- Click “Settings” under the account icon ( ) at the top of the dashboard.
- Select the blog you’d like to export on the right side of the page.
- Scroll down to the “Export” section and click the “Export [blog name]” button.
- You’ll see a message indicating that your backup is processing.
Is there a way to delete all Tumblr posts?
- On the right side of the Tumblr dashboard, click Posts underneath the name of your blog.
- This should bring up a link called Mass Post Editor.
- You’ll be presented with your posts as tiles.
- Paste the following code snippet in the URL bar.
- Click Delete selected posts.
Can you mass unfollow on Tumblr?
Most users won’t hit Tumblr’s rather generous follow limit, but if you decide you need to clear out the list of blogs you are following or make room for new blogs, you can unfollow anyone at any time.