Does Virgin have flip phones?
LG F4N F4nr C441 Unlocked Virgin Mobile Flip Cell Phone.
What is the best brand flip phone?
Best Sellers in Flip
- #1. Motorola RAZR V3 Black Phone (AT)
- #2. Motorola RAZR V3xx J Phone, Pink (AT)
- #3. PlatinumTel Sanyo Katana SCP-6600 (Pink)
- #4. LG VX8300.
- #5. Samsung Knack, Black (Verizon Wireless)
- #6. Motorola RAZR V3xx CINGULAR AT Cell Phone Razor.
- #7. Motorola RAZR V3 Black (AT)
Is Alcatel go flip a good phone?
Although it looks a lot like previous Go Flip phones, it performs radically better. For starters, it now has decent battery life, solid call quality, and the kind of contact sync and messaging features it needs in 2019.
What happened Virgin Mobile?
The Virgin Mobile USA service will be discontinued, and we are happy to announce that most of the existing Virgin Mobile customers will be transferred to our sister brand, Boost Mobile beginning in February.
Which towers does Virgin Mobile use?
- Virgin Mobile runs on Sprint’s network and is owned by the company.
- Sprint’s—and Virgin’s—network offers the fourth-best coverage in the country, behind Verizon (1st), T-Mobile (2nd) and AT (3rd)
- Sprint’s 4G LTE network covers 29% of the United States, with the most coverage along the eastern seaboard.
Where can I buy Virgin Mobile iPhone?
Where to Buy: Virgin does not maintain any dedicated retail locations, but you can purchase their plans and phones online or at retailers like Best Buy, Walmart, and Target. Bring Your Own Phone to Virgin Mobile: To bring your own device to Virgin, you’ll need a Sprint-branded 4G/ CDMA phone.
What is Virgin Mobile phone number?
Virgin Mobile Customer Service Phone Numbers. Virgin Mobile customer care: 1-888-322-1122. Customer Service: 1-888-322-1122.
What is a virgin cell phone?
Virgin Mobile is a prepaid cellular service provider that is powered by the Sprint 4G LTE network. Virgin Mobile offers a BYOD program but cannot guarantee whether or not all devices will be fully compatible with their network.