Does Samsung GT S5300 support WhatsApp?
Does Samsung GT S5300 support WhatsApp?
In your Galaxy Pocket S5300 you can store WhatsApp photos and videos thanks to its internal memory 3 GB. You can connect your Galaxy Pocket S5300 through Wi-Fi thanks to its connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n| hotspot and download all the photos and videos of WhatsApp.
How do I download WhatsApp on my Samsung GT?
How do I get the WhatsApp Messenger app on my Samsung Galaxy device?
- Swipe up on the home screen, to access your apps.
- Tap Play Store.
- Tap the search bar.
- Enter WhatsApp, then tap the search icon.
- Tap Install.
- Once WhatsApp has been installed, tap Open to begin setting up your WhatsApp account.
Does Samsung Star Support WhatsApp?
WhatsApp Messenger free download for Samsung Galaxy Star, APK 2.18. 9 for Samsung Galaxy Star.
Does Samsung GT S7562 support WhatsApp?
In your Galaxy S Duos S7562 you can store WhatsApp photos and videos thanks to its internal memory 4 GB (1.8 GB us. You can connect your Galaxy S Duos S7562 through Wi-Fi thanks to its connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n| hotspot and download all the photos and videos of WhatsApp.
How do I download apps on my Samsung GT s5300?
Select Play Store
- Select Play Store.
- Select the Search button.
- Enter the app name and select Search. facebook.
- Select the app.
- Select INSTALL.
- Select ACCEPT. The app will ask for permission to access some of the information and functions in your phone.
- Wait for the installation process to finish.
- Select OPEN.
How can I download WhatsApp on Android 2.3 6?
Go to the WhatsApp official web page and click on it. The next thing that you should do is go to the download icon on the website and tap on it. Once the download is complete, open the file that has been downloaded and then go to install option and tap on it. You will have installed WhatsApp on your Smartphone.
How do I download WhatsApp on my Samsung GT I9000?
Do you want to install WhatsApp Business on a Samsung I9000 Galaxy S? The procedure is the same, simply search for “WhatsApp Business” in your app store Samsung and download it. WhatsApp Business is the enterprise version of WhatsApp, with it you can talk with your customers through this messaging app.
How do you star a message on WhatsApp?
Let us show you the ways….How to star messages in WhatsApp
- Launch WhatsApp from your Home screen or the app drawer.
- Tap the chat you’d like to view.
- Tap and hold the message you want to be starred.
- Tap the star button at the top of the screen. A little star icon will now appear next to the message in the chat.
How install WhatsApp in GT S7562?
How to Install WhatsApp on Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562
- Unlock your Samsung smartphone.
- And now search for Play Store on the apps section and open it.
- On the Play Store, tap on the search box and search for WhatsApp and hit the OK button.
- Now click on the WhatsApp App shown in the Apps listings.
How to install WhatsApp on my Samsung phone?
How to install WhatsApp. Click to Expand. 1 Swipe up on the home screen, to access your apps. 2 Tap Play Store. 3 Tap the search bar. 4 Enter WhatsApp, then tap the search icon. 5 Tap Install. Please note: you will need to have enough spare memory on your device.
Is there an Android version of WhatsApp for Android?
WhatsApp.apk 2.12.360 is currently in BETA on whatsapp.com, it can’t be installed from the Play Store. However, but we can still install whatsapp v2.12.360 on your Android device. Note this v2.12.360 is not a stable version, it’s only for testing purpose. You can manually download and install it on your Android phones or tablets now.
Where can I download WhatsApp v2.12.360 for Android?
Note this v2.12.360 is not a stable version, it’s only for testing purpose. You can manually download and install it on your Android phones or tablets now. APKPure.com is hosting the WhatsApp 2.12.360 APK file now, or you can download it from the official WhatsApp website (whatsapp.com/android).
What can I do with WhatsApp on my phone?
Whatsapp is a complete winner for sending text messages, images, audios, videos, and making calls. All free but it uses the Internet connection of your smartphone. One of the features that helped WhatsApp edge out blackberry chat messenger was its multiplatform cross functionality.